Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Sion Revival

Sion seems to be reviving when he has Held by Hatred after being either Annihilated by Nihilus, DeathMarked by DeathTrooper or Execute by Boba Fett.

Held by Hatred does say that this "buff" can't be prevented (Just like buffs CLS and Boba grant themselves), however unlike the revive Zombie has which specifically states that the revive cannot be prevented, Sion's revive doesn't have this exact description so my question is simple.

Is Sion reviving after being annihilated etc a bug or is the text describing Sion's ability wrong/incomplete?
  • "YKMisfit;c-1619783" wrote:
    I didn't want to start another thread, but I had something funny happen to me today with Sion.

I was in a Nightmare mirror match and I was down to my whole team and just the enemy's Thrawn left. My Thrawn had fractured him, and when it came to Sion's turn, Held By Hatred was off cooldown so I used it. It was immediately Sion's turn after that because of the 100% TM it grants, but instead of going to Break Will or whatever, I found that I had been ability blocked.

Even ignoring the fact that I wouldn't have been able to use HBH if I was already ability blocked, but the ability also cleanses debuffs. There's nothing in EP's leadership or Sion's ability that would lead me to believe that this is normal.

Now, mind you, I was facing a low health, fractured Thrawn with my entire Nightmare team, so it didn't hurt me at all, but it still had me scratching my head a little.

Has anyone ever come across anything like this?

Thrawn previously hit Sion and gave him speed up which turns into ability block when it's the toons turn.

• He had a speed up from Thrawn's basic attack, which applies ability block after one turn/when it is expired.