Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Sith marauder inside dr malak squad

So I finally got my marauder to g12 and I was curious as to the best way to mod him inside a dr malak squad. Thx im advance
  • "MightyWizard;c-1944735" wrote:
    I mod mine with 216% CD, speed as a second priority, and CC as third. CC becomes much more important outside of a DR squad.

Also saying that Marauder doesn't need speed, doesn't make any sense. He only gets bonus TM when an enemy attacks out of turn. Not a lot of teams do that often enough, and you still want Marauder to go as often as possible. There is no advantage in a slow Marauder. Unless you're literally only fighting CLS and Bugs I guess.

Or padme, or jkr, or jtr...
  • "CCyrilS;c-1945399" wrote:
    "MightyWizard;c-1944735" wrote:
    I mod mine with 216% CD, speed as a second priority, and CC as third. CC becomes much more important outside of a DR squad.

Also saying that Marauder doesn't need speed, doesn't make any sense. He only gets bonus TM when an enemy attacks out of turn. Not a lot of teams do that often enough, and you still want Marauder to go as often as possible. There is no advantage in a slow Marauder. Unless you're literally only fighting CLS and Bugs I guess.

Yes, but the point is that as soon as you fight someone that doesn't counter attack, your slow-build Marauder is near useless. Build him fast, Marauder will be awesome, and the TM gain is a nice little bonus. Seriously a slow Marauder is a complete waste. So much dps.
  • "MightyWizard;c-1945458" wrote:
    "CCyrilS;c-1945399" wrote:

Yes, but the point is that as soon as you fight someone that doesn't counter attack, your slow-build Marauder is near useless. Build him fast, Marauder will be awesome, and the TM gain is a nice little bonus. Seriously a slow Marauder is a complete waste. So much dps.

Then I guess we just say it depends who you're fighting, and leave it at that :-)
  • I find a team with Maurader is harder to deal with than Sith Trooper. Trooper just seems to stand there and take damage while Maurader can one shot some of my toons.
  • "Dirty_Litle_Smuggler;c-1945666" wrote:
    "CCyrilS;c-1945399" wrote:

If you have Malak on your team, Sith can’t gain TM, so in that case you’d want a little more speed.

That only applies to Sith enemies.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago