Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Slapping Wiggs?

Curious on different peoples counters to the Wiggs combo other than say an empire or sith team? I struggle with biggs sometimes due to his 100% turn meter on crit but if i leave him too long he gets his combo up. Any suggestions appreciated! Thanks
  • Stuns shut them down. Just kill or stun wedge and it's game over. In my experience Dooku, aayla, sun fac, fives, and boba works wonders against them.
  • At the moment im running a clone team Rex 7* (L) Echo 7* Fives 7* Cody 6* CS 6* level79
  • My droids do well if they don't have baze (I don't have b2). Hk ability blocks, and if 86s special doesn't take out wedge, 88s aoe finishes him off. Then nebit taunts to take what attack they have left while ig bros pick them off one by one.
  • Shock will stop Biggs' TM gain.
    Killing Wedge will severely cripple Biggs' special.
    If Wiggs is in a team with Chirrut just wait until he has a stack of HoTs, then use your Baze' specisl to convert them all to DoTs, hope for a crit. Biggs gains full TM, the DoTs immediately tick, and Biggs is gone.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago