Forum Discussion

Shadowscream77
New Spectator
6 years ago

Smugglers..

Unfortunately even with 3 Energy refreshes/day I’ll not get my Vets to 7* (will take me 40 days according to crouching Rancor calculator).....
BUT, I might as well get something positive out of them whilst we wait 3-4months.....

For the Smuggler Events, who would you guys recommend I add to the Vets and Raid Han?
I’m guessing Qi’ra (leadership) - Guild Store I’m tied up farming Dengar, Starck, Jyn...so not Yolo..
Which 2 should I Target?
  • "Phoenixeon;c-1660945" wrote:
    Raid han
    L337

I ve got Raid Han and the Vets....it’s 2 on top of that. L3 is a good idea
  • What you should do is stop focusing on so many things. Put all your resources toward one thing. Get it then move to next.
    It os hard but nece.
  • Qira and l3. Need a tank and leader. Gear l3 and raid han to 11 if you can. Vets and qira to g9 if you can. That should be enough to tackle last stage of the mod event.
  • "Chicagotarsier;c-1660961" wrote:
    What you should do is stop focusing on so many things. Put all your resources toward one thing. Get it then move to next.
    It os hard but nece.

Err...that’s exactly what I do....
    I’m talking about after I finish the Vets in 40days.....I’ll have 3+ months to farm 2 smugglers.
    As for the Guild Store —> Dengar is nearly done, then I move onto Starck then I move on to Jyn....
  • Yando. He's doubled up with the Falcon and if you're already farming L3 you're completing a pretty strong ship. You'll have to farm Qi'ra as lead which means six but the benefits of having the Falcon outweigh that I think.
  • Personally, I would farm Yolo before Jyn (not before Starck if you already have troopers ready). Yolo can put up huge damage in the tank and P2 of sith raid (which it sounds like you are probably at that stage of the game).

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago