Forum Discussion

scuba75
New Rookie
9 years ago

Snowtrooper anyone used him?

His shards are building from various drops. So I was curious if anyone out there has actually used him. Stats show he is another slow attacker

• I got a couple drops in Chromium and Brozium packs. I did promote when I first started out which is why he is at 3 star. But he has been sitting there at 3 star level 40 for sometime.
  • My snowtrooper is 6* and at 88/100 for 7*
    But he's only level 19, I haven't done anything with him yet. I don't have enough training droids :(
    Ever.
  • Snowtrooper has a hard node now. And a Cantina node. I have him and hope to get it into the Empire team. I like the character as well, so there is a bias.
  • His AoE does alright damage, everything else about him is terrible. Turn metre on a character death can be useful in missions I guess to mow through them faster.

I have him at lvl 71 gear 8 7* and use him for dark side missions and GW fodder. Combined with mauls aoe they can really rip through jedi dark side missions.
  • "scuba;194083" wrote:
    Thanks. Looking at his stats there is just nothing there with that slow speed, a chance to get offense up on he second turn but by then he would be dead or fight pretty much over. Basic damage definitely seems low for an attacker.

Project 90 looks a little better but still Meh.

"scuba;194083" wrote:
    Thanks. Looking at his stats there is just nothing there with that slow speed

Moff gives all empire allies 33 speed at leader level 8, making snowtroopers speed around 130.
  • "Ronoaldo;331234" wrote:
    Snowtrooper has a hard node now. And a Cantina node. I have him and hope to get it into the Empire team. I like the character as well, so there is a bias.

You like the character? That's something I never thought I would ever hear.
  • @Akster true but so very very very few have a high enough star tarkin to run him, that leaves snowtrooper out in the cold :wink:
  • @Akster thanks. Talking has not dropped enough to us him but is something to consider if he ever becomes farmable
    "Ronoaldo;331234" wrote:
    Snowtrooper has a hard node now. And a Cantina node. I have him and hope to get it into the Empire team. I like the character as well, so there is a bias.

I can understand the bias. My main character I use everywhere is Asajj.
  • "Taramel;331337" wrote:
    @Akster true but so very very very few have a high enough star tarkin to run him, that leaves snowtrooper out in the cold :wink:

well done... you need Horatio Caine shades for this comment