Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Snowtrooper viable in arena?

I really like snow. Really like him.

But all the recommended empire / trooper teams I have seen don't include him. Is anyone aware of a team he fits in that is decent?
  • He is good if you want to use an imperial trooper squad, but there are better options
  • Seems an awful lot of fun but the fact I never see him used tells me all I suppose
  • He's just another Lando, he'll trigger the crit hit immunity GK provides and on his next use of his AOE he won't reset it. Let's not forget the counter madness he causes.
  • he's viable in GW, feeding everybody TM...
    in arena its bit more of a problem.. he relies on crit and he have crit AoE. this is not good, lol. ask maul :)
  • That's the reason I've not risked him. Was hoping someone cleverer than I had sussed it out. Oh well, he makes the Ewok assault battle a doddle I suppose...
  • "CHFC22;c-1302982" wrote:
    That's the reason I've not risked him. Was hoping someone cleverer than I had sussed it out. Oh well, he makes the Ewok assault battle a doddle I suppose...

He will soon be used in the DS TB, maybe if this TB is in hoth too he gets bonuses
  • I run him in my trooper squad, Veers (L), snow, death, shore and magma. Veers and death are both zeta'd so the entire team gets mad benefits. He's not a loser - when they reworked all the troopers, they are good now.
  • "sneeyatch;c-1304721" wrote:
    I run him in my trooper squad, Veers (L), snow, death, shore and magma. Veers and death are both zeta'd so the entire team gets mad benefits. He's not a loser - when they reworked all the troopers, they are good now.

Where do you rank with that? That's the team I'd plan to run.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago