Forum Discussion

8 years ago

so which team in P1 - HAAT

Advices?
Qui Gon Z?
Should I wait Ahsoka to be released?

What do you think about the future?
  • The only named issue with retreat is, that zylo's passiv resets its cooldown.

So..they can do 2 things - Rework the passiv so it won't affect the escape ability oooor rework the whole escape ability to like..let it only work once every raid!

So the choices will be : Make zylo harder or *nasty word* up a whole lot of ppl, that are still doing normal raids, who are not aware of zylo and the late game meta and where you need those escape attempts.

...i think they'll rework the unique and nothing more. And then zylo have to deal with a 7 turn cooldown like everyone else nothing more
  • Retreat will not be treated as a special ability anymore. I would bet on this.
  • So it would be just longer but doable..

I will wait to Z anyone to see how they will take care of this bug
  • Aayla lead
    B2
    JKA
    Ahsoka
    Bobba

Idea is Bobba keeps going under 50 percent health and dying / reviving giving JKA turns. Bobba kills a droid to get resolve again. I could consistently get 9 percent. Ahsoka heals at an opportune time. B2 keeps taunt away

Others-
    IGD works as lead or support (hard hitting mofo)
    Zariss
    Kylo (for those without patience to Zylo spam)
    Yoda
  • "Vertigo;c-1090070" wrote:
    JKA, zzR2, IGD, Aayla, Ahsoka/QGJ or use zQGJ lead if you have it. I think it should work very nicely.

R2z2, no? Catchier!
  • My favorite was Anakin lead, Ahsoka, IGD, Aayla, Zarriss. You don't even need the Zeta on Barriss. With all the Jedi healing themselves anyhow she is just there to equalize health occasionally, and passively remove debuffs. R2 would probably work in her place.

With the free Jedi raid heal, and Barriss keeping buffs away a Jedi team can easily survive until enrage. With Anakin lead IGD and Ahsoka hit like freight trains. Aayla can keep adds stunned just with counter attacks. And when you get towards the end seeing your toons drop under half health is a delight. Anakin blasts them for +75% damage, and Barriss brings them back to nearly full health. IGD lead is decent too. I just always got better results with Anakin. 500-600k.

Aayla lead is possibly a bit better, but requires me to swap tenacity pluses on to the whole team. Kind of annoying.
  • IGD would work. Aayla is only better as she keeps JKA and ahsoka alive longer.
  • "Mc_Iavell;c-1090119" wrote:
    So it would be just longer but doable..

I will wait to Z anyone to see how they will take care of this bug

Good strategy. I made the mistake zeta kylo last week now they decided to either nerf haat or him not too happy