Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Splitting Padme and JKR

what have you all done for splitting teams up? i dont want to break the triad of Kenobi anakin and Ashoka to max padme

but who goes in kenobis place to be viable? Old ben?
  • Have the same conundrum, but I like using C3PO instead of GK with Padme. Continuous protection up and the same mass assist mechanic is great. And it leaves GK for Revan (which I too will aquire tomorrow).

However; I'd like to put Yoda with Padme. How much weaker would that make Revan? I'm thinking Revan, Bastila, Ezra, Kenobi and Jolee, for GA. Bad idea? Great idea?
  • Ezra is a far better choice than Hoda

1) Watch and Learn is even better under Revan (given the Leadership ability)
    2) Extra TM to Bastila = faster 2nd Rally. Or to Yoda = Extra damage etc
    3) Flourish = extra dispel and massive damage
    4) Basic = often hits twice —> attack out of turn x2 = double the usual Revan bonus (I think?)
    5) One of the best Ship Reinforcements.

The extra TM, massive damage and dispel = better than Hoda in this scenario

• I leave JKR for offense because his mods are not the best. The team is JKR, ezra, Bastila, hyoda, jolee. It can take down mirror teams with max points even when being slower.

On defense I leave padme with the jedi trio (anakin, ahsoka, gk) and Zbarriss. It can be very annoying and get a few defensive wins.

Old ben is amazing but I use him with cls rebels
  • "GreenGoblin96;c-1910494" wrote:
    I leave JKR for offense because his mods are not the best. The team is JKR, ezra, Bastila, hyoda, jolee. It can take down mirror teams with max points even when being slower.

On defense I leave padme with the jedi trio (anakin, ahsoka, gk) and Zbarriss. It can be very annoying and get a few defensive wins.

Where be your green frog dude?
  • "TVF;c-1910508" wrote:
    "GreenGoblin96;c-1910494" wrote:
    I leave JKR for offense because his mods are not the best. The team is JKR, ezra, Bastila, hyoda, jolee. It can take down mirror teams with max points even when being slower.

Where be your green frog dude?

On his Mace squad, duh.