Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Squad advice

Hey everyone.

I'm looking for some guidance... I've been playing almost since release and trying to just figure it out as I go. I come the forums daily but just creep and never chat/post. I recently am having issues with the new meta because I never invested into rebels until ... Surprise... Palpatine... And now I'm just stuck in a rut in arena.

Here my https://swgoh.gg/u/tsurara/ ... What suggestions can be made in terms of who I should grind out next/finish gearing first/ and ideas on an arena squad... I understand mines not that great but it's managin my to keep me top 100-200 which is okay I suppose as it allows me to somewhat consistently farm characters.

Any thoughts and suggestions greatly appreciated! :)
  • Best advice i can give is not to chase the meta. Unless u r dumping $$$, by the time u almost catch up, it changes. Find your favorite iconic character and build a synergistic team around them. Metas will constantly change. Playing someone u enjoy encourages u 2 play more often.
  • That's what I did at first. I grinded Mace as he is one of my favorite Jedi. i just want to be viable... Haha!
  • Try gearing up Wedge, Biggs and Lando. They will make a great base for a META team. Since you don't have JKA, you could try using ST Han and either B2 or Phasma.