Forum Discussion

9 years ago

ST HAN

I was wondering if ST Han's leadership ability continues after death? Do you still get the offense up after he is dead? I was thinking that if you don't then there isn't really any reason to have him as a leader since he is pretty much ment to die.
  • "godgiven45;19805" wrote:
    I was wondering if ST Han's leadership ability continues after death? Do you still get the offense up after he is dead? I was thinking that if you don't then there isn't really any reason to have him as a leader since he is pretty much ment to die.

All leader abilities continue after death.
  • After Phasma death, there are still bonus attacks. I guess it's the same thing for all leaders.
  • Well you get offense up if his health is lower than 50%. Dead is still lower than 50% therfore I was thinking that you should get to keep the buff. Does anyone use St han and can say for sure?
  • "godgiven45;196081" wrote:
    Well you get offense up if his health is lower than 50%. Dead is still lower than 50% therfore I was thinking that you should get to keep the buff. Does anyone use St han and can say for sure?

It says '30% Offense while below 50% health.', so it should surely continue even if Han gets eliminated.
    Give me a day more and I will be able to tell this for sure. I am farming him for INT Gear challenge, I will get him by tomorrow.
  • I am pretty sure that his leader ability is about the specific toons health and not Han's health.

I.e. If you are running Luke with Han as leader then when Luke has more than 50% health his defense is up and when Luke is below 50 his offense is up.

So when Han dies each toon would still have either def or off up depending on how much health they have
  • "Tromedlov13;196142" wrote:
    I am pretty sure that his leader ability is about the specific toons health and not Han's health.

I.e. If you are running Luke with Han as leader then when Luke has more than 50% health his defense is up and when Luke is below 50 his offense is up.

So when Han dies each toon would still have either def or off up depending on how much health they have

Hmmm now that you have said it I am thinking you are right. I had been thinking it was Hans health. Well I don't think I like that as much.
  • "godgiven45;196348" wrote:
    "Tromedlov13;196142" wrote:
    I am pretty sure that his leader ability is about the specific toons health and not Han's health.

Hmmm now that you have said it I am thinking you are right. I had been thinking it was Hans health. Well I don't think I like that as much.

Yeah, I'm not much a fan of his leader ability either. I wish it was switched, then I'd love it. Offense up til you are hurt and then more defense.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 2 months ago