Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Suggestions for Jedi/clone team

OK so I'm f2p so as for the clones its just 5s sadly, but the team I was thinking of running is anakin(L) aayla, QGJ, 5s and lastly and sadly RG, I would love to throw another Jedi or clone there but obviously can't use a clone and I don't feel like there's a Jedi that could fill that gap. I'm very interested on how you guys think I could improve that team and what sort of mods you'd use. Thanks for looking :)
  • @Aero ah yes I forgot about clone Sargent he is a cool toon and have him at 4.5* so shouldn't be too long before he's good to go, before he's ready tho do you think ahsoka could replace RG obviously makes team pretty defenceless but I reckon she'd hit pretty hard behind anakin (also trigs his unique often) how hard does she really hit?
  • "Hopelessly_Trying1;695400" wrote:
    @Aero ah yes I forgot about clone Sargent he is a cool toon and have him at 4.5* so shouldn't be too long before he's good to go, before he's ready tho do you think ahsoka could replace RG obviously makes team pretty defenceless but I reckon she'd hit pretty hard behind anakin (also trigs his unique often) how hard does she really hit?

CS is amazing especially under an Anakin lead. 5s will throw down the damage under Anakins lead as well. But dont make the mistake of thinking of he is 4.5 stars so I can have him to 7* in no time. The fact is you cannot. The day Anakins rework went live, I started finishing my CS from just under 4*. Well, currently I stand 17 shards from 7* on CS. Its taken MONTHS. so if you want to use him, I suggest you started farming him, like yesterday.

Also, just to give you an idea about his drops... During this double event weekend, I had the opportunity to collect over 50 of his shards. Double drop would possibly be 6 shards per node x his 3 nodes is a possible 54 shards. During this double event, I got a grand total of 2 of his shards.

Happy farming and good luck! He is worth the grind, at least under Anakin he is. At 6*, he is already hitting criticals for almost 12k on his basic!
  • "Speaker4thedead;695413" wrote:
    "Hopelessly_Trying1;695400" wrote:
    @Aero ah yes I forgot about clone Sargent he is a cool toon and have him at 4.5* so shouldn't be too long before he's good to go, before he's ready tho do you think ahsoka could replace RG obviously makes team pretty defenceless but I reckon she'd hit pretty hard behind anakin (also trigs his unique often) how hard does she really hit?

CS is amazing especially under an Anakin lead. 5s will throw down the damage under Anakins lead as well. But dont make the mistake of thinking of he is 4.5 stars so I can have him to 7* in no time. The fact is you cannot. The day Anakins rework went live, I started finishing my CS from just under 4*. Well, currently I stand 17 shards from 7* on CS. Its taken MONTHS. so if you want to use him, I suggest you started farming him, like yesterday.

Also, just to give you an idea about his drops... During this double event weekend, I had the opportunity to collect over 50 of his shards. Double drop would possibly be 6 shards per node x his 3 nodes is a possible 54 shards. During this double event, I got a grand total of 2 of his shards.

Happy farming and good luck! He is worth the grind, at least under Anakin he is. At 6*, he is already hitting criticals for almost 12k on his basic!

Wow OK yeah I wasnt expecting to get him tomorrow but that is a long one! That's some nice damage tho I'm certainly gonna start on him now
  • I'm will also emphasize CSP1. Just a really great toon all around. Hits hard especially under JKA lead, with JKA granting 30% more offense, and a crit grants offense up buff for himself, as well as 50% TM if it's his basic. So stack some crit on him since you won't have as many clones, speed, and a potency cross for his AoE to really improve your chance of sapping TM from the team.