Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Tarkin, Ackbar or Windu?

which one is better to main as a fleet? "ship"?
  • I use Tarkin for personal preferences and usually target the AA fleets, only attacking MW fleets if I know I can get through it.

I find that if you take a couple AA's ships out fast, it leaves the AI to force using the reinforcements instead of the abilities. MW's fleet will constantly buff and taunt random fighters so it makes it tough to take out the ships fast. Then, throw in his damage immunity ability and it's an even tougher win.

So - if I were playing to win (I go for fun factor, winning is second to me), I would focus on MW, then AA, then Tarkin.
  • "scuba;823629" wrote:
    "Thor_Odinson1;822514" wrote:
    I enjoy Tarkin the most. I AM biased toward Empire, but Tarkin's BIG ability is better than those of Windu and Akbar IMO. Windu and Akbar need most of their ships to be alive to get the full benefit of their special abilities. Extra turns for everyone (Akbar) isn't as useful without more ships.

Tarkin is different because even if you're down 4 ships to 2, his special will hit just as hard. It will give you the full value regardless.

If he every gets to use it

Haven't had that problem before.