Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Tatooine Sith Galactic challenge

Utter crap. Seriously relic 5 can’t even complete 3 relic 1 and 2 level 12. This is grossly unbalanced keep this up and you will lose a player for good. I’ve spent thousands on this game over the years. For such a powerful team to have no hope shows a grossly unbalanced game. If you keep this up I will delete this app and never play again. You will lose thousands. For me to go to this effort and post you can multiply but hundreds of dissatisfied players!
    theXrono
    Seasoned Traveler
    fennec (L), BAM, bossk all r5, with g12 mando, and g11 greef did it for me. annihilate traya, kill talon with whistling birds/other attacks, the rest die to dots.
    greef and BAM keep the team alive.
  • There’s some other options too - I’ve been playing about with Lando Han Chewie Boba and CAT who are easily good enough for the tier 8 crate (my CAT is low geared)
  • Aurra R5 (L)
    Bossk R6
    Greef R5
    Mando R7
    Boba R8

1 try red crate, aurra sing is the queen again.

Edit: tried beskar/dash/qira scoundrel teams, no luck. So I tried full BH then.
    theXrono
    Seasoned Traveler
    "Swgoh281;c-2375911" wrote:
    Nope, I agree with OP. It's ridiculous modifiers that intentionally favour the enemy team and the conditions require a very specific set up to even complete. The problem is that the difficulty is not graded commensurate to tiers, the steep jump in stats and modifiers working in favour for the enemy team is just ridiculous past tier 6 or 7. Since when is traya even so fast and can out run characters of 300+ at just tier 7? And because there are multiple videos out there showing it is possible to complete doesn't mean that the GC is fair

a good number of GC have stupid modifiers that favor the enemy team, its how you can counter that is the key usually. in this case its killing traya first to let the debuff affect the enemy again. and they almost always modify the enemy to be better then they really are, talon for example is a good DPS character in this battle, when fighting inquisitors they deal damage, etc. a lot of times they add things to the enemy they don't usually have to increase the challenge.
    lastly while this challenge is hard I wouldn't can it unfair, I think the most unfair one we have ever had as the dash lead team that had high speed and nuked most teams with his opening AoE
  • "Swgoh281;c-2376000" wrote:
    "flux_rono;c-2375975" wrote:
    "Swgoh281;c-2375911" wrote:
    Nope, I agree with OP. It's ridiculous modifiers that intentionally favour the enemy team and the conditions require a very specific set up to even complete. The problem is that the difficulty is not graded commensurate to tiers, the steep jump in stats and modifiers working in favour for the enemy team is just ridiculous past tier 6 or 7. Since when is traya even so fast and can out run characters of 300+ at just tier 7? And because there are multiple videos out there showing it is possible to complete doesn't mean that the GC is fair

a good number of GC have stupid modifiers that favor the enemy team, its how you can counter that is the key usually. in this case its killing traya first to let the debuff affect the enemy again. and they almost always modify the enemy to be better then they really are, talon for example is a good DPS character in this battle, when fighting inquisitors they deal damage, etc. a lot of times they add things to the enemy they don't usually have to increase the challenge.
    lastly while this challenge is hard I wouldn't can it unfair, I think the most unfair one we have ever had as the dash lead team that had high speed and nuked most teams with his opening AoE

Yep agreed. The issue I have with this particular one is that the stats are so jacked up such that even at tier 7 (with 2 g12s in the enemy team), traya outruns my relic-ed 300+ characters and kickstarts their chain of moves and all that jazz leaving me no chance to even kill traya. I've never needed the bossk zeta until now. At least for the dash ones, i simply give up on the higher tiers and just clear tier 7 with a durable high relic team

Sometimes brute force isn’t the way. It’s supposed to be Galactic Challenge, not Galactic Christmas. In arena or GAC I wouldn’t dream of throwing scoundrels at a Traya team. They’re supposed to be puzzles. This one was, more or less, a war of attrition and survival. Annihilate a couple of their key toons and then outlast them on the DoTs. Bossk’s zeta is one of the top tier ones for BH, it’s a good investment regardless.
  • "DarjeloSalas;c-2376088" wrote:
    "Engage;c-2376051" wrote:
    "chpMINIsolo_77;c-2375991" wrote:
    Very fun and challenging. I enjoyed this one

Stop trolling. It's so petty. It's what I expect from whales and people who have everything unlocked in the game.
    This isn't fun because there is no challenge. There is no middle ground. There is no real strategy involved. It doesn't give you a bonus ability to help you stay alive longer. Either you have the set of characters required to survive enough rounds or you don't. Otherwise don't even think about attempting this one.
    This is way harder than an earlier version of this challenge where it was doable with different characters where you weren't locked in needing to have a specific setup to clear max tier. You even had the option for a team cleanse so you could survive a round or 2 longer if used strategically.

This is well wide of the mark.

There’s no strategy involved if your roster isn’t good enough, I agree. But then, why should those with a weak roster get the top prize?

All the things that make it more challenging last time can be overcome by using characters that combat the difficulty.

As all GCs do, this one rewards roster depth and kit knowledge. If you’re lacking in one or more areas, you don’t deserve top rewards.

This isn’t trolling - it’s a meritocracy.

You lose me when you claim that a high relic level roster is "weak".

I have both roster depth and kit knowledge and I still can't beat it. What's so annoying about this is that some of these characters I have farmed and have focused on when I started playing the game years ago. Why is it asking me to use them and then rigging it so I still can't win? There is no argument here. There is no grey area. Either you lose almost immediately or you win easily.