Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Team setups: Jedi revan, bastila and padme?

Let's say my GK, ahsoka and Anakin were already taken up by my Padme team

With Padme soaking up 3 jedis above. Is it even possible to have a reliable JKR to kill other JKRs that even use the MAIN lineup on defense and hopefully with what you found out as a player.

Which team variation will work on JKR to kill other JKRs even if they have the main lineup (JKR, bastila, GMY, GK and Jolee).

And will zBastila lead still be good without Ezra? Because I feel like JKR will need Ezra with bastilas dispel being gone and you will need to make up for lost damage. My ideas down below
  • It's possible, especially on offense.

Bastila is much less important for fighting JKR mirrors than against other matchups, particularly since either they'll have a Bastila you can steal buffs from, or they won't and neither side will have the Bastila buffs. And GK is mainly important on defense, not offense, with respect to a JKR team.

Either lineup should work fine.
  • Just run as close to the main line up as you can. You'll lose GK, but he isn't that important, and can subbed out.

The most viable non GR replacements off the top of my head are
    Hoda - grand master's training and another level of healing (can grant enemy GMY stealth, which can be annoying, but not fatal)
    Ezra - less dps than Revan/GMY, but more than any tank
    Juhani - worse possible tank in terms of taunting and buffing the team, but probably the most survivable and hardest hitting
    Old Ben - pretty much only good for Mind Trick (which is a benifit to the team even if resisted) and defense up, but it's not like this last slot is too important anyways. Plus you get a heal if he dies.

I use Old Ben because I never geared GK. I think Ben's only g10 or so, but that means an easy death and more likely to heal. Worst I've done against other JKR is the occasional timeout if I'm outmodded and the AI makes a smart play or two