Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Team suggestions

Hi everyone,

I have a mishmash of different players and am not confident I am using them to the best of my abilities. I was wondering if I could have some feedback on what sort of team would work best for arena. I'm currently around 500 rank, which seems poor compared to others on this board. In any case, here is what I have right now.

Current team
Darth Sidious **** Gear VI - Leader
Clone Wars Chewie **** Gear VI
Jedi Consular **** Gear VI
Luminara Unduli **** Gear VI
Lando Calrissian **** Gear VI

Others
Boba Fett **** Gear V
Talia **** Gear VI
Captain Phasma *** Gear V
Luke Skywalker *** Gear V
Savage Opress *** Gear V
Jawa *** Gear V
Ewok Elder ** Gear V
IG-86 ** Gear IV
Ewok Scout *** Gear IV
Princess Leia ** Gear V
First Order TIE Pilot ** Gear III
First Order Stormtrooper ** Gear V
Royal Guard * Gear IV
Snowtrooper * Gear IV
Coruscant Underworld Police * Gear IV
Resistance Trooper ** Gear I

Thanks for any suggestions you can provide. I've read people talking about replacing Chewie with Boba Fett, but I don't understand how that works to my advantage since Chewie has a taunt to pull hits from others for a round. I am F2P, so any star gain suggestions will take time - I am currently collecting shards to get Chewie, Darth Sidious, and Luminara to *****. I am also slowly collecting gear to get my first VII geared person.
  • Drop chewie & consular.

Leia work best with lando. Idk how far 2* princess can go but you want her for the crit buff. She go stealth early, so ppl cannot ff her.

Add luke or boba. If you choose boba, make him leader.

For future find replacement for leia & lando.

Sid, lumi, luke, boba + ?. Phasma maybe after you max lumi.
  • Thanks! I'm slowly recognizing the issue with Lando is I cannot get him shards to level him up. He dropped from a chromium pack, but I doubt I'll ever find more shards to increase his stars without paying for it.

I'll work on Lumi and Sid simultaneously for now and then Luke and Phasma. I like the Consular's healing, and one healer currently doesn't feel like enough. Perhaps as they get to higher stars, it works out better.