Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Teebo Potency ceiling for Rancor T6

ok so I finally got Teebo to 7* and gear 7 (8 is inc) only got him to lvl 65 so that may be the issue but the Rancor just resisted all of my attacks. I'm upset because I could have easily kept this fight going for a while longer.

what Potency number should I aim for when fighting the t6 Rancor so he wont laugh at my Ewok?
  • As high as possible. Sometimes RNG allows you to keep him down with approx 50% of potency, next time 70% wouldn't be enough.

To be safe, aim for 70+ imo.
  • I have teebo 7* g8 lvl69. So far i havent been super impressed in raids, other than vs pigs with his special
  • 70+ honestly.

sometimes rng will be on your side, sometimes it won't.

the raid we just finished I had 7 mil damage, because of good rng. the raid before I had like 3.5mil damage cause of shit rng
  • Kire is incorrect, sorry. 80 G10 Teebo, 75% potency and I am resisted 1/20 by rancor, 1/30 on pigs.

I don't know how much level figures into resists, but just get him to 80 and have fun.
  • Likewise, I have him lvl80, GearX, 69% Potency and it's rare that the Rancor resists. Like everyone here though, the Rancor resisting isn't our biggest problem, right? It's Teebo dropping out of stealth after only one turn. Sooo infuriating.
  • For T6 my Teebo works great, and he is not resisted most of the time. Maybe he would be in T7. He is level 80, gear 10, with 59% potency. He worked well at gear 9 also. I reduce the rancor's TM 75% of the time or more with good RNG.
  • I have upgraded my Teebo potency to 79.35% for use on T7. He's gear level 10 with scanner and basic omega'd.

The pigs resisted Teebo about 1/10 times. The rancor about 1/5.

Using Teebo (lead), QGJ, Fives, EE & GS, I got Rancor down to 48% alive in phase 2 before I bit the dust. Score was about 3.45m.
  • You can also pair Teebo with Dengar or Kit Fisto. My only gripe is RNG on Teebo stealth. Also get Teebo speed up so he goes before the Pigs or Rancor... Above 130 should work.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago