Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Teebos Ewok Scramble Tactics Omega

I'm a little confused about Teebos Omega Ewok Scramble Tactics.

The Omega ability says that 'other Ewok' allies have a 30% chance to gain stealth for two turns.

Does that mean only other Ewok allies and NOT including Teebo have a 30% chance at stealth for two turns? Or does that mean ALL Ewoks, including Teebo, have a 30% chance to gain stealth for two turns?

I also read that this ability is bugged. Is it still bugged?
  • It reads as if Teebo doesn't get the two turn stealth. However, level 7 Scramble Tactics reads the same way, but Teebo does get the 100% turn meter. Very confusing, and there is no clarification online.
  • it should be other ewoks without teebo
    https://swgoh.gg/characters/teebo/ability/ewok-scramble-tactics
    but according to swgoh.gg (wich is updated) seems that it is bugged
    this line:
    "For All from Ally Side who are Alive and is species_ewok"
    says all ewoks, that include teebo

it should say:
    "For All from Ally Side who are Alive and is species_ewok and is not selftag_teebo"
    like srp's basic that gives tm to everybody but not him
    https://swgoh.gg/characters/scarif-rebel-pathfinder/ability/dig-in
  • "StealthAssasin;c-1252738" wrote:
    What is the benefit of making the other ewoks stealthed? Only reason I want stealth on Teebo is for his turn meter removal, but the other ewoks being stealthed as far as I see do nothing but get weaker ewoks targeted

Paploop gets taunt
  • "Arimanius;c-1252793" wrote:
    "StealthAssasin;c-1252738" wrote:
    What is the benefit of making the other ewoks stealthed? Only reason I want stealth on Teebo is for his turn meter removal, but the other ewoks being stealthed as far as I see do nothing but get weaker ewoks targeted

Paploop gets taunt

That, and so he's never stealthed, best defense ever.
  • Teebo gets stealth for the next three turns... period... so in the case of the 30% stealth chance, it applies to other Ewok allies. Since he already is getting the buff for three turns, it doesn't matter that the way it's implemented in code covers him as well because he already has it and there's no such thing as stacking stealth.

One reason it's good for the other Ewoks is that they can't be countered under stealth. Another would be on a mixed squad, it would apply only to Ewoks.

As for TM, he is in the same category as the others.