The most ultimate squad ever?

Ok, so I think I might have the ultimate arena squad (with omegas):

IGD (L)
Anakin
Aayla
QGJ
Yoda

In case it isn't self-evident, here are some reasons why:

First, it is relentless with up to six counters on AOE attacks (with Aayla assist); assists from QGJ and Aayla; extra turn meter for Anakin, Yoda, and QGJ; and, high starting speed for Anakin, Yoda, and QGJ. So, against most squads, I estimate that I get two attacks for each one of my opponent's.

Second, it is buffed with offense, defense, tenacity, dodge and others via Masterstroke and Battle Meditation.

Third, it dispells and debuffs healing, opposing buffs, and defense.

Fourth, it stuns with Aayla and Yoda.

Fifth, Aayla and IGD self-heal, with QGJ giving healing to assists.

Sixth, it has AOE attacks with Yoda and Anakin.

Seventh, it can beat EVERY squad on my shard and lands the #1 spot nearly every day and usually doesn't fall out of the top 12.

Eighth, it's F2P and won't cost you anything.

Last, but not least, it's all freakin Jedi and no one else has the balls to do it.

So, there you have it. The answer to meta, droid, clone, rebel, and AOE teams. Oh, and for those pesky stun lock teams, just trade IGD for Aayla in the leader spot and watch the stuns roll of you like water from a duck's back.

Now the secret is out and you can go and farm it for yourself and experience the ultimate power in the galaxy.
  • "BrandedPhoenix;613046" wrote:
    I don't think Ayala is F2p?

yer she is you can get her from cantina
  • "Redjackryan;609675" wrote:
    Kit would be awesome if:

1. He hit harder both basic and aoe
    2. Debuff or buff (besides potency up which does have some benefits)
    3. His 2nd attack hit more.

Also if he wasn't so annoying to get lol. I'm going for a bonus attack heavy Jedi team (like in op but with Kit instead of Anakin) and he's the last one I need because he's only in chromium packs and sometimes shipments.
  • True... Kit is a pain to get lol. Imo... Yoda would be nice with turn meter doen, stun and other bonus. But Anakin would help more he hits harder with basic and anti healing debuff is a life saver. Helps me a lot against rey/rg. Plus his aoe is def helps with high damage and offense up.
  • First timer here so I apologise in advance for any etiquette mistakes. It just looks like you know what you're talking about n I could do with some advice. I've been playing for quite a while now n have many level 80 characters I'm just struggling with arena battles n unsure what mods to assign to what characters. I've been using all Jedi n 5's but reading through posts I can see it's not all that great. Any advice on above would be greatly appreciated. Or if we could pm in anyway I'd appreciate that. My name on the game is SiAdCarl.
    Hope to hear from you.

All the best.
    Simon