Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Theory crafting counters for General Skywalker

Wanted to start a discussion on what people think might work against GS. Obviously there wont be a hard counter to him (and even if we find im sure CG will just nerf/buff teams like what they did to palpatine/malak) but there may be some soft counters that might be able to put a dent in him.
This would be primarily for GA/TW as Im not expecting a team to be able to clear a full GS lead 501st team but being able to find some teams that may have some success will help people and guilds when they face one. Obviously we wont know for sure how he works until we see him in action and see his stats but we may find something here

I saw someone post that a zmaul lead team with nihilus, sion, and traya may be able to do some damage. The zeta from maul will let the team go first before any of the others and you could put sith assassin in there to ensure it as her base speed is high and she can give more turn meter to the other team. With the advantage of going first traya can isolate GS sion can do his aoe and nihilius should be able to increase all there cool downs then maul can daze them. From there its just a battle of getting nihilus ready to annihilate. With mails lead sith allies cant be critically hit if they are under stealth so that may combat GS cool down increases.

I want to here what other people think about this approach and if there are any other ideas out there
  • No theorycrafting needed....Just bring Padme team in and turn it on autoattack
  • I also think gg lead with 88, t3, je, and jka has a good chance of beating it.

JE in this comp should have pretty comparable speeds to Rex under GAS. JE in this comp over bb8 puts needed speeds in the 205-215 range on your droids while bb8 would require speeds in the 250 range on your droids to go first (assuming 370-380 rex)
  • No GG doesn't stand a chance i've wrecked them in moments droids almost all die to 1 GAS AOE
  • "cmjstota106;c-1980034" wrote:
    No GG doesn't stand a chance i've wrecked them in moments droids almost all die to 1 GAS AOE

In the comp I mentioned, GAS should never take a turn until everyone else is dead, and that will happen rather quickly.

Him killing people off will just trigger gg and jka thereby ending his own life.
  • Padme is all you really need honestly. GAS so bad everyone from my shard who had fully r7 GAS squad already putting in DR overnight do they don't drop ???