Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Thoughts on Aayla Secura

I recently pulled a 3 star version of her, and was wondering if she was worth investing in. What would he primary use be?

Thanks
  • "Memphis118;2620" wrote:
    I recently pulled a 3 star version of her, and was wondering if she was worth investing in. What would he primary use be?

Thanks

I saw a thread that says some players build a full counter attack team and that she's the main piece of that team.
  • You guys are right.... farming will be a huge hassle for some of these heroes. Thanks for the response! I will hold off on her, until EA releases them into the game where they can be farmed.
  • I was just reading another post about Aayla but most of them were saying how good she is at 7* etc so they obvioisly dont have the hinderences of f2p players. I did get her in chromium so i have a 3* as well. Yesterday i won a GW and got a shard... I was very excited but shes unfarmable . Shes my number one to use if she becomes usable because of her overall abilities with stun, bonus and counter
  • We all have access to qgj now though, maybe this is a little bit more clearer defined.

How good ayala is kinda like how good QGJ was.

Fixed :)

• Aayla is good at 7* but there are much better DPS Most of them are farmable. So Never saw her in any PVP Team in Top 10.
  • I have 7 star Aayla. She is amazing in the right groups but doesn't really do enough straight up DPS to be in a burn group but does ok. with her counter damage and assist chance on counter she is worse to attack than any other counter toon making her a beast at the end of a tough fight (not to mention her self heal for this and GW). Her stun is good with Princess or other crit players, as well when she is called in assist OR and assist comes in her an she counters an "out of turn" emeny where the stun will stick. However you can't count on the stun so it is just nice when it happens, making it not a situational use an limiting her slightly.

Her assist chance makes her great with Phasma lead because her assist chance is higher than FO on reg attack, and a small chance to call a 3rd, or 4th: if she is assisting Fives or QGJ or GS or any Call Ally Ability, then Phasma procs on Fives attack, and then Aaylas assist procs (small chance but it is soooo fun to see).

In the end. Work on someone you can farm but level her a bit if you like, just know you will out class her at 3 star.
  • I have her 6* like 8 short of 7... whatever. Anyway, she really shines in GW. Tough enough and if QGJ tags her and she gets an assist from Luminara it is awesome.
    Unless you are going to spend 500+ I wouldn't mess with her. Like when Qui became available most spenders had him at 6* already.
    I will tell you get Qui up as fast as possible, he is amazing. Offense up when removing Poe taunt is just game over with a good team.