Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Thrawn...op in raids...

Just look at his bonuses in raid bosses for his abilities...
utterly op

Even if he's not that good in arena,he's going to rock in raid
  • "JohnnySteelAlpha;c-1130198" wrote:
    There's just a lot of Thrawn hate since he's not easily obtainable. His kit looks very strong for all aspects of the game. -30% counter chance too! I agree, a P3 solo or at minimum, an extremely high damage P3 is coming. I was looking at using a Datcha lead with R2/Teebo, Thrawn and Rex - leave Thrawn out of stealth to eat the cannon from R2 / Have ten up on him from Rex. Cannon does 20% - Thrawn can protection gain for at least that much with decent mods. If you alternate R2 stealth on the team with thrawn's fracture you should be able to either stealth TM remove him with the rest of the team or pin him in the fracture state.

Actually, Chirpatine would also be next level insane. Chirpa, palp, thrawn, 2 tanks (1 being RG). Get the shocks up and thrawn uses Fracture on the B2. Palpatine goes FOREVER since Thrawn will never move TM and the super B2 will go at a crawl. Even if the B2 counters (now at what, 5% chance after Fracture?) it hits the tanks. Palp could theoretically go forever under the right conditions.
  • "JohnnySteelAlpha;c-1130198" wrote:
    There's just a lot of Thrawn hate since he's not easily obtainable. His kit looks very strong for all aspects of the game. -30% counter chance too! I agree, a P3 solo or at minimum, an extremely high damage P3 is coming. I was looking at using a Datcha lead with R2/Teebo, Thrawn and Rex - leave Thrawn out of stealth to eat the cannon from R2 / Have ten up on him from Rex. Cannon does 20% - Thrawn can protection gain for at least that much with decent mods. If you alternate R2 stealth on the team with thrawn's fracture you should be able to either stealth TM remove him with the rest of the team or pin him in the fracture state.

I won't make it this time and that's ok will be chomping at the bit to use him in my Imperial troopers phase 4 Haat. I'm getting 40 percent now with Veers,snow, stormtrooper, dt , magma. Replace Magma for Thrawn and fracture the main should get a lot more turns in topple and definitely 2 veers aoes . There going to compete with Clones there .
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/nozgxnoshxdl988/Photo%20Jun%2009%2C%202%2000%2043%20PM%20%281%29%20%281%29.png?dl=0 Can't wait

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 2 months ago