Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Tie Pilot

I understand (not really) you not wanting to tell us where Tie Pilot is going to be available but you could at least THE VERY LEAST tell us WHEN.

Why would you release a character and make us wait a whole month (like scariff) till we can farm them? thats just not right
  • "Karek77;737167" wrote:
    "ShewardN;737141" wrote:
    "Karek77;737108" wrote:
    I didnt ask WHERE but WHEN i made that clear on the post, did u bother to read it?

And how are people meant to answer that when we don't know? It's up to the developers to release that information when they want to.

"Zooey;737133" wrote:
    "Karek77;737108" wrote:
    I didnt ask WHERE but WHEN i made that clear on the post, did u bother to read it?

Unfortunately, the ability to read wasn't a prerequisite when joining the forum.

Hahaha, great response +1

Apparently I didnt take the trouble to read my own post but... I didnt ask where or when, i just made a statement that they should AT LEAST tell us when.

And Zooey, whoever you are, go to hell

You were told (likely) where TFP was going to be put - the when is irrelevant, so long as it happens. When you get him, gear him up and just wait to promote him. It's just that easy.

The hostility is unnecessary, so chill out. I'm sure if you keep it up, at the very least, you're going to get your thread closed or get yourself banned.
  • "1AmYourFath3r;737247" wrote:
    "Karek77;737167" wrote:
    "ShewardN;737141" wrote:
    "Karek77;737108" wrote:

And how are people meant to answer that when we don't know? It's up to the developers to release that information when they want to.

"Zooey;737133" wrote:
    "Karek77;737108" wrote:

Unfortunately, the ability to read wasn't a prerequisite when joining the forum.

Apparently I didnt take the trouble to read my own post but... I didnt ask where or when, i just made a statement that they should AT LEAST tell us when.

Bro, chill out before you get banned. You were told (likely) where TFP was going to be put - the when is irrelevant, so long as it happens. When you get him, gear him up and just wait to promote him. It's just that easy.

The hostility is unnecessary.

Lol relax guys, me and Karek are guildmates giving each other crap per usual
  • "Zooey;737257" wrote:
    "1AmYourFath3r;737247" wrote:
    "Karek77;737167" wrote:
    "ShewardN;737141" wrote:
    "Karek77;737108" wrote:

"Zooey;737133" wrote:
    "Karek77;737108" wrote:

Bro, chill out before you get banned. You were told (likely) where TFP was going to be put - the when is irrelevant, so long as it happens. When you get him, gear him up and just wait to promote him. It's just that easy.

Lol relax guys, me and Karek are guildmates giving each other **** per usual

Fair enough
  • "ImDeadAgain41;737260" wrote:
    "Zooey;737257" wrote:
    "1AmYourFath3r;737247" wrote:
    "Karek77;737167" wrote:
    "ShewardN;737141" wrote:
    "Karek77;737108" wrote:

"Zooey;737133" wrote:
    "Karek77;737108" wrote:

Lol relax guys, me and Karek are guildmates giving each other **** per usual

Ah, okay. Sorry about the chaos then.

Idk Dead Again's responses were dead on...again.
  • Leave him at 2*. A 3* shoretrooper is arena viable so who knows, a 2* tie fighter pilot might be ok
  • "John_Matrix1985;737514" wrote:
    Leave him at 2*. A 3* shoretrooper is arena viable so who knows, a 2* tie fighter pilot might be ok

Doesn't work that way with DPS units. DPS units need the stars to reach their damage potential. Shoretrooper and most other tanks aren't being asked to provide damage, so it's not as crucial with them.
  • "tRRRey;737534" wrote:
    I hope he's added to guild shipments

Ugh, that is such an RNG grind... That is the last place I want to see a character go. I'll take 8-A on Cantina instead.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 20 hours ago