Forum Discussion

7 years ago

TIE reaper unique bugged

Just noticed this when climbing back up in the fleet arena.

TIE reapers unique, tm reduction on capital ship when an enemy ship dies, is also applying in reverse.

I defeated an opposing biggs and noticed the tm on MY chimera get reduced, then I defeated the opposing teams tie reaper and noticed again MY chimeras tm getting reduced even though none of my ships had died.

First screenshot of before I kill the tie reaper

Second screenshot of when I kill the tie reaper.
Notice the tm on MY chimera is reduced even though I haven't lost any ships

Anybody else experiencing this?

Only seems to have happened since the update.

Edit: screenshot round the wrong way
  • I’d suggest revisiting the Reaper ability - I’m fairly certain you’ll find it says ‘any ship’, not ‘enemy ship’. (This includes the Reaper itself, it will give one last shot of TM reduction on it’s way out the door).

WAI, from what I can see, and matches my own experiences with and against the Reaper, both pre and post update.

Perhaps you just hadn’t noticed it before, but I really don’t believe this is new - hope this helps!
  • I believe that when you kill the enemy reaper, he takes tm from you one last time before he is gone, that has been happening since before the update this week
  • It's not a bug, tm is reduced if they kill your ship or if you kill theirs so when you destroy the reaper is it's destroyed it removes turn meter
  • This is definitely not new. That TM reduction is the enemy reaper reducing your Chimaera's TM as it dies.
  • Oh weird, I must have never noticed the "ANY" ship part. That would probably explain why I lost tm when killing their biggs ship as well :/

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 18 hours ago