Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Tried Paploo

https://i.imgur.com/4K6EGqi.png

How is it possible that i was able to try Paploo as a 6th ally in a light side mission ?
  • "Hskull55;c-1177579" wrote:
    That allies aren't real players

:astonished: Is that true? I'm pretty sure mine are real ones. Or, are you talking about those that pop up at the end of your ally list in bonus character selection?
  • The allies you get that are worth only half as many ally points are randomly generated.

• "Paarthysnax;c-1177585" wrote:
    "Hskull55;c-1177579" wrote:

:astonished: Is that true? I'm pretty sure mine are real ones. Or, are you talking about those that pop up at the end of your ally list in bonus character selection?

I'm talking about those at the end
    Their "bckground" is dark blue, the people you have in allies list (Real people) have a lighter blue
  • "SDubWarrior;c-1177601" wrote:
    It's be nice if the fake allies we're actually viable.
    Most of the time I feel like it should be called "borrow a zero."
    Before I 3* LS9b, there's be maybe 1-2 good options, then a bunch of 3-4 star trash that would NEVER be useful in any matter. It'd be nice if the generated "heroes" we're actually useful and not an utter and complete waste of server space.

In fact, I like to be able to borrow a weak heroe when I want to test a team composition. So it doesn't influence too much the capacities my toons.
  • "Hskull55;c-1177597" wrote:

"Paarthysnax;c-1177585" wrote:
    "Hskull55;c-1177579" wrote:

I'm talking about those at the end
    Their "bckground" is dark blue, the people you have in allies list (Real people) have a lighter blue

"tharduskafka;c-1177594" wrote:
    The allies you get that are worth only half as many ally points are randomly generated.

Thanks guys :) one can learn something every day.
  • "BulYwif;c-1177628" wrote:
    "SDubWarrior;c-1177601" wrote:
    It's be nice if the fake allies we're actually viable.
    Most of the time I feel like it should be called "borrow a zero."
    Before I 3* LS9b, there's be maybe 1-2 good options, then a bunch of 3-4 star trash that would NEVER be useful in any matter. It'd be nice if the generated "heroes" we're actually useful and not an utter and complete waste of server space.

In fact, I like to be able to borrow a weak heroe when I want to test a team composition. So it doesn't influence too much the capacities my toons.

Another thing to keep in mind, losing an ally doesn't reduce your stars for completion anymore, so an otherwise worthless tank, like say Chewie, can be a huge boon because you don't have to worry about keeping them alive. Just let them taunt and soak damage.