Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Tusken Raider Viability

I happened to get a bunch of shards for Tusken raider enough to nearly 5 star from chromium packs. I'm wondering if he's viable in arena given the turn meter reduction, decent speed (121), assist, and nearly 17k health pool. Does anyone with experience like this character? Also does he count himself for his passive of there are no other Tusken in the group?
  • Hey welcome to the forum.. Current conventional wisdom would say there are not enough TR's to make them a go to. If the data mined files are any indication this might soon change.

I, for one.. Would love to run a team of them.
  • I was thinking about making an all assist team. That is a HUGE amount of health. I would love to have him...
  • "Revenant;17062" wrote:
    I happened to get a bunch of shards for Tusken raider enough to nearly 5 star from chromium packs. I'm wondering if he's viable in arena given the turn meter reduction, decent speed (121), assist, and nearly 17k health pool. Does anyone with experience like this character? Also does he count himself for his passive of there are no other Tusken in the group?

Anyone is viable when maxed and levelled. It depends which other 4 is on your entire squad though.
  • Yeah I was toying with the idea of a mostly or all assist based team. QGJ, Biggs, Tusken Raider, GS, and IG-86. Just for fun primarily but I was wondering if any combination of at least 3 of those would work.
  • "Revenant;162434" wrote:
    Yeah I was toying with the idea of a mostly or all assist based team. QGJ, Biggs, Tusken Raider, GS, and IG-86. Just for fun primarily but I was wondering if any combination of at least 3 of those would work.

I've got 2 of the 3 6 starred and part of my A team. I'm working on Biggs now. But after seeing this OP, i am REALLY wanting to get this Tusken Raider.
  • I got him to 5 stars, gear VII, Abilities at 4. He's got good health (12k), his assist is nice and he hits decently (2k non crit 4k crit) plus still room for improvement. If you have some hard hitters on your team, even better. He's great for GW and DS missions for his survivability. Arena he's still too slow. If you have a good team and you're fighting a good team, he'll go 10th on the first round. He won't do anything at all if he get stunned on turn 1.

I'm casually levelling him because I like the idea of an assist heavy team. At level 90 he'll be a beast, still slow, but a beast. If QGJ's leader 8 ability holds up, it may give him a much needed boost.

I would say farm him because he's useful in GW and DS missions, but only if you have a solid arena team first. Plus I'm not super thrilled with any of the available heroes left to farm in GW. I guess you could say I have a bit of a soft spot for Tusken Raider haha.