Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Tusken Raider

Does anyone have a max or well developed Tusken Raider that they can give a review on?

Main questions are how his output compares to characters like ig86 without other droids or how he performs with other Tuskens
  • "SidiousIsPikachu;261709" wrote:
    IG86 do crits, tusken raider doing damage of barris, hes really unpopular because of that, he got nothing much to offer but tankiness and no taunt or something, so he got little from this, little from this, little from this. serves no purpose. if you talk about damage regardless of team, id put GS > IG86 > QGJ > biggs > fives =Tusken.
    So why would you use the raider ? only when you have more tuskens.
    he can shine with more tuskens around him, gaining lot of offense bonus, and his special ability will be MUCH more stronger if he call tusken to assist him. but who will get Urororuorur ? only the shaman is fine, and if you need him because you want to build around tusken raider, im not sure how good it will be. there are other toons i'd rather invest.

anyway, if you want to see his stats : http://www.swgohcantina.com/tusken-raider/
    22K hp but only 470 physical, and no bonuses for himself, only through other tuskens.

Thank you for this, i have taken a look- it was originally his health and how similar his abilities were to 86 that made me curious about him. Having most of the gw toons he also may have been a good filler.
    He does seem to be designed purely to work with other Tuskens, maybe if the Shaman became available in shipments i will go forward with the Tusken.

Maybe one day he could be used (: