Forum Discussion

3 years ago

TW: How can a G12 DR squad defeat a relic Team?

I must have missed something. Did they give any level DR squad god mode? Almost dead then fully healed? If so, no need to level them past g12 if they nuke relic teams lol
  • Well, one thing is for sure, this shoots a big hole in the pay to win aspect of the game. Guess such mechanics kinda bear (or is it bare?) that out. Dang EA, just when we think you can't surprise us anymore. ROFL
  • "DuneSeaFarmer;c-2350237" wrote:
    Well, one thing is for sure, this shoots a big hole in the pay to win aspect of the game. Guess such mechanics kinda bear (or is it bare?) that out. Dang EA, just when we think you can't surprise us anymore. ROFL

Surprised? Not really. It's been like that since the very beginning. Kits, synergies and (later) mods matter.
  • "DuneSeaFarmer;d-255084" wrote:
    I must have missed something. Did they give any level DR squad god mode? Almost dead then fully healed? If so, no need to level them past g12 if they nuke relic teams lol

Okay, just going to give it to you straight. What you have written and played shows that you greatly undervalue:
    -kits
    -mods
    -synergy
    -your own ability to out-play the AI

Those 4 things combined outweigh the importance of gear in most cases.

Keep in mind what just happened to you. Now I am going to take it a step further. Most of the players in this thread could have beaten your CLS team with a properly modded G8 Darth Revan team. The only way we would lose is if your Han takes out DR Malak or Badstilla on open. If he takes out either other Sith you are not even going to get a turn from us.

You really have a lot to learn about the game, and I don't say that disparaging, because the stuff you have to learn is exactly what makes this game fun and what all the people in this thread telling you that you don't get it stay for. It's chess, not checkers.

Just to sort of convey how lethal that trio is when done right, this is my TW performance from today with an incomplete defense team of them.