Forum Discussion

DrStewartH
New Spectator
3 years ago

Wat + Darth Revan

Hello,
I just unlocked Malak and plan to use him with DRevan, BSF and HK while I finish the farm for Sith Trooper. I also have Wat and no current home for him. Does he do anything for that team or is there an ideal 5th member other than Sith Marauder that I should work on?
  • He will break the full sith empire team Synergy in DR lead though. He also cannot make malak taunt as he has no protection. But if you don't have a 5th sith empire toon anyway, then wat does make almost any team better.

• @StewartH nothing that stands out about what's buffs that makes you think SE would be better. Hearing people state Wat makes all teams better, but not equally. It's TM boost 15% per enemy turn I think, 5%HP prot% per enemy turn, 30% prot upon own turn. None of those buffs really scream Sith Empire to me. I think breaking that SE synergy is probably more harmful with the 50% more critical damage if all allies are SE, I think.
  • Plus if you put Wat's shield tech on anyone then it will just get rid of ferocity, which you really don't want

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.

22,724 PostsLatest Activity: 6 days ago