Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Wedge and where to go next in GW?

I am new to posting on the forums, so I apologize if this is a repeat of prior questions.

It seems I have just enough credit to my name that the Shop offers me the Aurodium Data Card at 750 crystals. It seems like a pretty fair deal with all that is included, especially if you end up with a cool new character. Is he worth it though? Will I use Wedge if I get him?

Okay and now my GW character question...

Have Luminara to 7 stars, and Just got Phasma to 6 stars. I feel like I want to work on a new hero for a little while before going 7 star Phasma. Basically... Who is the 3rd hero to have from the GW Shipments? I already have IG-86 at 5* as well. Is there someone else in there that I would like to have to mix up for raids, and stuff?

Thanks !!! and special Thanks if you can understand my rambling :smile:
  • I managed to get Wedge at 4 star on the first draw but the pack is a bit expensive for raising him up to 7stars where he would be usable.

Phasma is the most common second farm in GW but you can also look at Poggle and IG-86. I've started going for Biggs after all of them as I am still holding out hope that they add star ships soon. In which case, Wedge should be a nice bonus as well.
  • To your second question: I recommend star up your characters first. I have IG-86 7* and he just bursts damage like a hot tortilla! Phasma is still low (4*) but after I got her on 7* and Lumi already is on 7* I would go for Poggle since he is a very strong supporter.
  • Don't get wedge if you're gonna spend all your crystals a basic pack is honestly pretty good odds, but you might consider using the crystals for something less exciting but just as good. Extra energy for gear farming for your existing characters, extra cantina energy for character shards and orange currency, even a credit pack for leveling characters. If you are only spending a little aurodim ain't the way to go
  • I have wedge - enough for 7 stars and he is currently 6 stars due to credit crunch. Honestly - he can be replaced by any one of 10 FTP toons - waste of my money.
  • Thank You all for replying!!!!

@ukdfink thank you for the full disclosure sir

Follow up....

I will get Yoda finally on his next arrival (probably 6*)... What is the best Jedi squad for you guys?

Is Barriss the EABA of keeping a team alive against Rancor? I still do not have her.

@Durrun I have been doing just that. Only bought 2x Aruodium and then decides to just do energy boosts, and have been very tempted to get credits for leveling. All of my characters desperately need levels.

THANKS!
  • @evanbio Agree with IG-86. From the previous comments, and now yours I am going to start him up to 6. Especially now that I have Lobot running in one of my main raid groups.

I have had 86 for a while, and his damage is awesome plus you cannot deny the awesomeness of a tag team attack. Will have him 5* tonight, and hopefully to purple gear (VII ?)

Thanks All!! I will skip out on Wedgie for now unless I am feeling frivolous.

I do have a decent amount characters but, still a few big ones I am dying to have. I think about 23 Dark and 22 Light or something like that.

I agree with you 100% it sucks that it is so hard to star up up the data card heroes. I have had Leia for a while but at 3* I know she wont do too much.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 5 years ago