Forum Discussion

9 years ago

What to do with cantina tokens?

I've had poe 7* for a long time now an finished QGJ a couple of days ago. I'm not sure what I should do now, farm daka or perhaps HRS? Or maybe save up because they might add a new char?
  • I'd save them until the April update. Assuming you can buy 3 shipments a day, you can save them for as long as 44 days without changing the time needed to 7* a character.
  • "Wildcats1203;198244" wrote:
    I'd save them until the April update. Assuming you can buy 3 shipments a day, you can save them for as long as 44 days without changing the time needed to 7* a character.

Ok so an update is announced for april then?

"Who_Are_Ya1;198280" wrote:
    Could get Daka, if you need another dark side char? Or you could wait

Don't really need Anything except for Arena. Daka might be nice to have there but not sure it's a necessity

• If the level 90 projections are correct, then fives might be the best option. It's always good to plan for the future, but you never know what changes ea could make. For a safer option, you could save them or go for daka as a back up in GW.
  • The game has been out for 5 months and so far there has been an update every month, so there's no reason to believe there won't be an April update. If no good characters are added though, I would reccomend Daka.
  • I usually Go with QGJ lead and then Dooku GS and Yoda, and trying out different toons for the last spot. Poe, Lumi and now Poggle are the ones I have tried. Lumi made me drop many ranks during the night. Poe was a bit better, we'll see with poggle. Maybe Daka would be a good 5th for this squad? Mostly in terms of defense, regarding offense any of them are good enough.

GW I have no trouble with at all.

Is HRS worth it if you are not planning on a rebel team?
  • @Benr3600 That's what I'm going to do too, after I finish QGJ in exactly 7 days, I'll start working on daka again and hopefully have her at 6* by the time the level cap increases. I hope this won't happen for a good month or so yet though, to give me a chance to work on some other characters and get my daka starred up, giving me some more depth in my roster.
  • "Greg1920;198964" wrote:
    I think FOO is worth a look for a first order team especially if you have already hard farmed FOTP.

I only have FOTP at 1* so FOO is basically out of the question

"EM650;199105" wrote:
    "Reyne;198873" wrote:
    I usually Go with QGJ lead and then Dooku GS and Yoda, and trying out different toons for the last spot. Poe, Lumi and now Poggle are the ones I have tried. Lumi made me drop many ranks during the night. Poe was a bit better, we'll see with poggle. Maybe Daka would be a good 5th for this squad? Mostly in terms of defense, regarding offense any of them are good enough.

GW I have no trouble with at all.

Is HRS worth it if you are not planning on a rebel team?

I will let you know. He has been challenging when I have fought against him. Decent speed and HP. He stuns more often than Dooku and his TM manipulation seem to give him turns like crazy.

Cool! let me know when you have tested him out! :)

"Reyne;198873" wrote:
    I usually Go with QGJ lead and then Dooku GS and Yoda, and trying out different toons for the last spot. Poe, Lumi and now Poggle are the ones I have tried. Lumi made me drop many ranks during the night. Poe was a bit better, we'll see with poggle. Maybe Daka would be a good 5th for this squad? Mostly in terms of defense, regarding offense any of them are good enough.

Another thing regarding Daka, maybe they fix her self revive. Then she would be a bit worse imo

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 2 months ago