Forum Discussion

9 years ago

What to do with Poe Dameron since last update

I was wondering if someone could point me to any useful Poe discussions since the last update. His expose doesn't seem to go off as much and I cannot tell if the turn meter was adjusted. I have mine halfway through to 7* and use him on the typical droid squad in GW. I see people dropping him for ST Han. I was hoping to use Poe for arena in the near future. Thoughts appreciated.
  • "wisenuts;321923" wrote:
    I was beat by Poe in arena. Dooku,QGJ,REY,GS,Poe

I failed to kill him in time and then he dodged a bunch meanwhile rey/gs/qgj taking out my tunes

Was it me? That is the team I use. I get #1 a lot. I drop to about 20 each day.
  • "MufasaBigD;329487" wrote:
    "LaLiam;322697" wrote:
    I run Poe(L),Han,Rey,daka,Phasma and havent dropped out of top 10 since the update.

It's worth running poe in lead even though he's the only resistance character in your lineup? Does the offense boost him help hit harder?

It's not but Rey is resistance as well.
  • I run the classic droid team of HK, the IGs, Poggle, and Poe, and I finish first almost everyday. Poe is still great for droids because he effectively brings their first turn speed to 142. I will be experimenting soon with my defensive setup but on offense Poe is still a viable option for droids.