Forum Discussion

7 years ago

What will be the future ships meta.

• Fact:Biggs isnt going anywhere and hes still a staple,hes just like Rex in arena.
  • "jjkriv;c-1558831" wrote:
    Fact:Biggs isnt going anywhere and hes still a staple,hes just like Rex in arena.

He is worse than that, he destroyed Ship arena 1.0 and he will destroy 2.0 too.
  • Biggs is good but between Geo Spy and Geo Soldier he cant tank their DPS. Biggs is coming off the bench. I want to run Geos with Biggs Vader Boba and reaper off the bench. Not sure on order yet.
  • I'm guessing Geos and Biggs at first, with Sun Fac coming off the bench for the insta-stun. Couple of reinforcements give mass target lock too, which is brutal synergy with Biggs.

I also think there might be a place for Ackbar/Mace in the new ships arena as well. We'll see how that goes, but I'm intrigued by the changes they made to Ackbar (dropped the buff requirement to call assists is the big one I noticed).

~Morningfrost

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago