Forum Discussion

5 years ago

What's a good NS Nest GAC defense team?

My Nest and NS team are coming along.

Better GAC defense:
lead zMT unique zAssaj zDaka zombie Nest?
Or
Lead zzAssaj zunique MT zdaka zombie nest?
1 requires 3 zeta the other 4. Right now I have none dropped in. I think MT lead might be better overall to have the HSTR P3 option and it is the cheaper 1.

Last question, is a slow nest or a fast high tenacity nest better with this team?
  • "Mephisto_style;c-2074563" wrote:
    "Legend91;c-2074550" wrote:
    AV lead with Spirit is better for pvp but Talzin lead with Acolyte can also do the job if you have to be careful with your zeta spendings. As you alrdy pointed out it would be better to go for Talzin lead for now as that will also give access to the P3 loop in HSR.
    Nest belongs into offense (be sure to stack some tenacity on her so she resists those daze + stun debuffs) as she's great to solo entire teams and get extra banners. While it might get trickier to find the right teams for her to solo on high level GAC (div 1 with 6mio+ GP where most teams are G13 or even relic'd), on lower level GAC you should always be able to find a team for her to beat up.

I am at 135% tenacity, no added speed, 55%-65% potency 6*, zeta Nest.

You think that 1 can do some soloing yet?

At 6* g11 she's gonna be more fragile and shouldn't be used solo against well built up squads (f.e. against g12 Phoenix as 1 well timed special from Ezra would kill her). But vs lower geared teams (some Jyn rebels, Phoenix, Palp, etc.) she should be fine. And then there's always the option to use her under FB Luke (more tenacity) or Qi'ra (prot regen) lead.
    Nevertheless you should keep working on her and get her at least to g12 (better g13 relic'd) as she's just one of the best chars in the game whether you like her or not.
  • "Legend91;c-2074668" wrote:
    "Mephisto_style;c-2074563" wrote:
    AV lead with Spirit is better for pvp but Talzin lead with Acolyte can also do the job if you have to be careful with your zeta spendings. As you alrdy pointed out it would be better to go for Talzin lead for now as that will also give access to the P3 loop in HSR.
    Nest belongs into offense (be sure to stack some tenacity on her so she resists those daze + stun debuffs) as she's great to solo entire teams and get extra banners. While it might get trickier to find the right teams for her to solo on high level GAC (div 1 with 6mio+ GP where most teams are G13 or even relic'd), on lower level GAC you should always be able to find a team for her to beat up.

At 6* g11 she's gonna be more fragile and shouldn't be used solo against well built up squads (f.e. against g12 Phoenix as 1 well timed special from Ezra would kill her). But vs lower geared teams (some Jyn rebels, Phoenix, Palp, etc.) she should be fine. And then there's always the option to use her under FB Luke (more tenacity) or Qi'ra (prot regen) lead.
    Nevertheless you should keep working on her and get her at least to g12 (better g13 relic'd) as she's just one of the best chars in the game whether you like her or not.

Oh I am. Gonna 7* her over the next 2 weeks. 100 shards from that node should be doable in 2 weeks. I am 3 pieces from g12. 5 more dying in salvage and I got g13 JKA. All g12 Padme with r7 JKA is still beast for GAC.

I think all these guys are right though, should save her for offense, and I will go Assaj lead. That TM reduction mechanic is too awesome.
  • "Mephisto_style;c-2074684" wrote:
    "Legend91;c-2074668" wrote:
    "Mephisto_style;c-2074563" wrote:

Oh I am. Gonna 7* her over the next 2 weeks. 100 shards from that node should be doable in 2 weeks. I am 3 pieces from g12. 5 more dying in salvage and I got g13 JKA. All g12 Padme with r7 JKA is still beast for GAC.

I think all these guys are right though, should save her for offense, and I will go Assaj lead. That TM reduction mechanic is too awesome.

How many refreshes? 100 shards in 2 weeks is gonna take some refreshes ?