Forum Discussion

9 years ago

What's the point of veers' leader abilty?

Was gonna make a thread about if I should use Vader or veers as a leader for potency challenge mods but I looked it up and veers has "empire allies gain 30% offence" ok not bad, but bad has "empire allies gain 30% offence and have a 25% chance to remove 10% turn meter when they damage an enemy" so what's veers point when it's the same but missing a part of it?
  • "Zombie961;684679" wrote:
    "Gank_Killer;684604" wrote:
    "merioonvalhoun;684368" wrote:
    put veers on the rework list please

I think Veers is on a list, but it's their "ignore" list like Teebo.

Yeah but with teebo it's more fixing stealth rather than him but all veers needs is a new leader and more damage on his AoE

I keep hearing about Teebos stealth..what exactly does everyone want fixed? The fact he doesn't stay stealthed for 3 turns? Or is it something else?
  • "Ddot;809361" wrote:
    I keep hearing about Teebos stealth..what exactly does everyone want fixed? The fact he doesn't stay stealthed for 3 turns? Or is it something else?

the stealth from his leader and the stealth from "ewok scramble tactics" don't overlap right so instead of being stealthed for 3 turns from scramble it'll be the 2 from the leader or just some randomness
    And now that I'm updating this thread Vader has a zeta which makes veers' even more pointless