Forum Discussion

8 years ago

When do you think Gar Saxon and ISC will become farmable?

And do you think they will outrotate DN and the siths from Shard Shop?
  • "RacerDejak;c-1104640" wrote:
    August

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/017/204/CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.JPG
  • "Paarthysnax;c-1104660" wrote:
    "RacerDejak;c-1104640" wrote:
    August

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/017/204/CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.JPG

I need a "like" button....

• I think Phoenix all move to gw, fleet and guild stores/nodes/shard shop in 5 weeks so at that point Saxon and super trooper should be rotated into regular shipments for crystal purchase
  • Update for anyone who is interested:
    Now that we got the phoenix toons truly farmable, we know that they arrived two weeks earlier than intended. If I remember well, GS and ISC came one or two weeks after them, so they should be farmable in four-five weeks. Cheers.
  • "Gank_Killer;c-1120407" wrote:
    If only there were a way for me to test out a maxed out Gar and ISC, I MIGHT consider farming them if they turned out better than expected. However, because they look like garbage on paper, I'll likely never farm them until a whale posts videos of them in action.
    Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait until a whale does the investment for me.
    wink, wink, nod, nod.
    "a wink is as good as a nod to a blind bat." anyone? anyone?

Well I just used a Gar toon from an ally in 9b hard battle, he was better than expected at least as a secondary leader. So my verdict: he could work as your 6th toon. Sadly we can only use 5
  • "Gank_Killer;c-1120407" wrote:
    If only there were a way for me to test out a maxed out Gar and ISC, I MIGHT consider farming them if they turned out better than expected. However, because they look like garbage on paper, I'll likely never farm them until a whale posts videos of them in action.
    Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait until a whale does the investment for me.
    wink, wink, nod, nod.
    "a wink is as good as a nod to a blind bat." anyone? anyone?

I use a 3☆, g9 (I guess) GS as a leader for my Galactic War - that's where I got him so far. Considering how underleveled he is, he still manages to get a nice result. I use him with Veers, DT, Snow and Magma for lower levels, then adjust it accordingly. He usually dies nearing the end, but that is expected. I really like him though. Especially the fact that when Veers counters, he gives a bonus speed up. When Vader exposes, there is a good chance everyone counters.