Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Where can we find Baze shards?

"I have spent my life searching for the answers that my father and my father's fathers failed to find.
Where are the Baze shards?
Why were they added into the Guild event store?
How did he harness such attention, the best tank of the game?
What was EA's purpose?
And why did they vanish from the Guild event store?
I have asked the plants, but they do not remember. The plants have asked the rocks, but the rocks do not recall. Even the rocks do not recall. Every bone in my body tells me that the answers rest on the shoulders... of a young company... oblivious to his destiny, uninterested in the search for truth, and rejecting of my guidance! And why would he want to listen to old players the whales, anyway?"

For reals, I am asking if anybody has seen some Baze shards in the Guild event store since the last update. Previously, 3 would appear at an uncommon frequence. Since the update, neither me nor my friends nor my guildmates have seen them in the Guild event store. Yes, I know they are on Light side 9-C Hard: I am still farming there, but the Guild event store offered an interesting alternative.

Enough proof for me would be a screenshot of them sitting there, waiting for me to buy them.

BUT, if they were removed...
https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.217449755.9355/flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
  • I bought them yesterday from both shipments and Guild Event store
  • @Dralkyr I'd like to believe you, but having asked so many people and having seen so many threads asking about the shards, I shall not be convinced until somebody posts a screenshot.
    Though your answer is promising, thank you!
  • @Abysmal_Void Sorry I don't have such to provide :/
    I would hate for them to go away - I'm only 2 buys from 6*!
  • I feel ya brother, I am sitting at 1/100 myself. The Guild event store is (was?) my main source for those shards and I'd be pretty if we were obliged to go back to a single node.
    It would be taking a step back than moving the game forward.
  • "Unlimitedpowar;c-1362377" wrote:
    Same problem with Bistans plane it doesn’t appear in gw or fleet store after the chimaera event it’s like I bought 12 shards for 1-2 months and I remember the rate was much better.

never was in GW, I just bought some from fleet today

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago