Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Which ship should I use in Fleet Arena?

I currently have Biggs in my lineup, but I'm wondering if I should switch it for Hounds Tooth. My Biggs is Gear 8, and my Bossk is Gear 12. But Biggs X-wing is 7* and the Hounds tooth is at 3*.

https://swgoh.gg/p/626728334/
  • I would say Biggs but hes gear 8. And I dont think its worth gearing him up just for fleet battles where long term youre gonna farm houndstooth anyway.
  • "BulYwif;c-1691349" wrote:
    I prefer to fight a 3* HT than a 7* Biggs X-Wing. This protection recovery is harder to get rid of than the protection up of HT. HT is kind of Nest for ships, when you know how to do, it's not so hard to get rid of it, especially when people run 2 tanks.

Now imagine when the Hounds Tooth reaches 7* with a 7* Bossk pilot. Still prefer that to Biggs?
  • I use both and take first every day. If you get HT Biggs/Sun Fac out your attacking ships should remain protected.
  • "Rath_Tarr;c-1691389" wrote:
    "BulYwif;c-1691349" wrote:
    I prefer to fight a 3* HT than a 7* Biggs X-Wing. This protection recovery is harder to get rid of than the protection up of HT. HT is kind of Nest for ships, when you know how to do, it's not so hard to get rid of it, especially when people run 2 tanks.

Now imagine when the Hounds Tooth reaches 7* with a 7* Bossk pilot. Still prefer that to Biggs?

Read the OP.
  • "Rath_Tarr;c-1691389" wrote:

Depends on the rest of your fleet and your opponent, naturally.
  • "Killbot5000;c-1689411" wrote:
    I removed 7* biggs, replaced with 3* hounds tooth and went from dropping from 120s to 180s, to only dropping a few places.
    3* hounds tooth is superior.

As far as the special, hounds tooth can use it on the 1st turn.
    3* is superior in 120s not top 5 lol

• I place top 5 every day with Biggs, HT is just too slow to put in the starting lineup. I run Tarkin as my capital ship so if I get an ability block with the AoE, their HT just sits there being useless for another turn. If they bring HT in as a reinforcement under Tarkin, his retribution actually makes my Biggs invincible if I can TL him because he dispels it every time he counters, but Vader just instantly reapplies it which heals Biggs.
  • "TheBatman;c-1695912" wrote:
    I place top 5 every day with Biggs, HT is just too slow to put in the starting lineup. I run Tarkin as my capital ship so if I get an ability block with the AoE, their HT just sits there being useless for another turn. If they bring HT in as a reinforcement under Tarkin, his retribution actually makes my Biggs invincible if I can TL him because he dispels it every time he counters, but Vader just instantly reapplies it which heals Biggs.

Good luck getting an ability block to stick on ht if he isn't taunting lol...haven't had one stick on him yet since I started using him when he came out. Combine his tenacity with synergy from bh ships and it's no contest who is better. Nothing more fun that boba cad bossk and ig88 counterattacking every attack and watching the enemy fleet self destruct

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 3 months ago