Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Which team to use against First Order

My opponent has a FO team in GA. Luckily, it is not optimal, but I am not used to fighting FO squads of this make up. He is using ZPhasma (L). ZZKRU, ZKylo, ZFOST, and FOX. He has KRU’s leader zetaed, but went with the phasma lead. Any suggestions?
  • "Vendi1983;c-1777234" wrote:
    No FOO? How are the speeds? Do you have an FO team of your own?

Now that you've preloaded turn meter you might be in trouble. They've shot themselves in the foot by eliminating KRUs healing but Phasma constantly allowing assists might make up for it for a few battles.

I do, but it is currently set on defense.
    "Rath_Tarr;c-1777245" wrote:
    What about CLS-lead Rebels w/ Han & Chewie + 2 more, maybe Old Ben for AoE ability block &/or R2 for stat boosts, smoke screen & stuns.

Han stuns KRU to open and CLS can ignore the taunters and inflict slow.

That worked very well. Used that exact team to win.
  • "Droideka;c-1776894" wrote:
    Imperial troopers were not the answer.

Clearly not. I always use zFinn, but now that he's been reworked I'm not sure anymore
  • No FOO? How are the speeds? Do you have an FO team of your own?

Now that you've preloaded turn meter you might be in trouble. They've shot themselves in the foot by eliminating KRUs healing but Phasma constantly allowing assists might make up for it for a few battles.
  • What about CLS-lead Rebels w/ Han & Chewie + 2 more, maybe Old Ben for AoE ability block &/or R2 for stat boosts, smoke screen & stuns.

Han stuns KRU to open and CLS can ignore the taunters and inflict slow.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 23 hours ago
Related Posts