Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Why does Traya's Isolate not allow a revive?

I've read the wording like 10 times and it doesn't say anything to that effect on the character, only in the sith raid.
  • "Kyno;c-1601541" wrote:
    "BubbaFett;c-1601537" wrote:
    "Kyno;c-1601460" wrote:
    While not directly stated in game, but outlined in the character profile in the forum, what would you consider a "positive effect"?

Personally, I would consider a positive effect to be a buff....... Anything adds a green status effect.... It's just a wording thing.

To me, blocking an ability from working is different.... I'm sure it's WAI, just could be worded better.....

Yes, but there are many other "positive effects" in this game, to say the only positive effects are buffs is a little narrow of a description. Also if it was buffs then wouldn't it just say that.

I would rather a narrow description than a ambiguous one " positive effect " is every characters unique. isolate dosnt stop imperial troopers giving each other tenaciy or hit damage or chance from there unique.
    anonidude
    Rising Newcomer
    It does if traya is dead. I think - at least in pretty sure a Bindo revived someone who was isolated when dying but then traya was killed and bindo revived someone