Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Why is Vader's ship so bad? and falcon, for that matter.

my falcon isn't 7* or anything, but does it get better? that and vader have the most "power," whatever that seems to mean these days but I have a g11 vader (7* ship)with good mods (I think lol) and the ship is just so soft. Anyone? tyty. Is there a better way to rate ships? I just don't get why vader's is so bad. Besides taking on tip pilot (forget which one) for the unavoidable...
  • @Thor_Odinson1
    He is squishy, but he is also the highest ehp of my startimg lineup after biggs. But maul gives him protection up, and so does tie reaper.

And like i said, when vader goes down, boba or fives comes in from reserves with an aoe on all their target locked ships.

I never would have used this strategy had the whale on my shard not surprised me with it.

If, however, vader had taken some damage before maul is called, i wouldnt use it on him.

In my shard, most tfp and fotp are g12 or nearly g12 with chinera. Whatever the difference in gear wouldnt be very much.

You will probably disagree with this too, but sometimes i give retribution to tfp to force dodges and give tm to my capital.
  • "Mobewan;c-1462457" wrote:
    You will probably disagree with this too, but sometimes i give retribution to tfp to force dodges and give tm to my capital.

I don't run Scimitar but I know this is actually a common strategy, especially if you aren't using Fives.
  • @Mobewan @TVF I've been doing this for a long time now. Literally is the best strategy. Especially after TFP has used his special. If he's taken damage or if enemy Vader is alive it's going on 5's

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago