Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Wiggs + K-ssian

My C team is really starting to shine in Galactic War and I'm starting to wonder if I should try to refine it for Squad Arena. They are fast with moderate to high damage and call lots of assists. They also land a fair amount of debuffs and are buffed themselves.
Right now the 5th member of the squad is Old Daka, simply by chance; she provides an extra heal and chance for resurrection which is good for the march but I doubt I'll need it in Arena. What may be missed is her stun which Cassian tends to duplicate to great benefit.
Missing sorely from the team is someone to remove taunts and someone to cleanse the party. Aside from those two issues the only other quality that I might want to consider is a second taunt. My ally code is 727-555-484 if you want to take a look at my small roster.
So what do y'all think? Anyone running a Wiggs/K-ssian team? Who's the best 5th? Is there a better leader than Wedge for this team?

Note: This is for a younger account (Lvl. 80 / Gear VIII - IX) so the meta is not an issue and zeta abilities are a long way off.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago