Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Wiggs led Lando or Lando led Wiggs

Got a guy on my server running Lando led Wiggs and wondered about the exact benafits of each. From what I see
Lando lead : garunteed first strike due to speed gain and crits.
Wedge lead : more overall damage??? And faster Lando due to TM gains on aoe

What have you Wiggs fanboys found works better for you?

(Bonus question.) Does your answer change when you add another rebel to the squad?
  • "Loose_Lee;717897" wrote:
    Really?
    "scuba;717891" wrote:
    "tRRRey;717852" wrote:
    "Nicol_Bolas;717790" wrote:
    The only thing you need to care about is how fast your shard opponent's Biggs are. If you can make your Biggs faster without Lando lead, then run Wedge lead.

In a mirror match, all you have to do is target Biggs first with the triple hit, and you win.

Wouldn't you target their Wedge first with the triple hit? I prefer leaving Biggs alone if I can help it

Wedge is always my first target
    Than lando

Biggs/Lando first...

I agree with the Wedge first. Wedges basic can hit for 14k alone and his AOE is deadly. Biggs assist is all he really had going for him. Dont get me wrong hes stillndeadly but I think Wedge is what makes him deadly.
  • "Durrun;717907" wrote:
    I've been finding its about WHEN you target Biggs. He's the one with the real power attack. I target him when
    A: he is going shortly anyway
    B: my heavy hits are ready
    C: I have taunt up

Only then will I whack him so he gets fewer turns and his damage is lesser
    I also believe @Nicol_Bolas is correct that for your Biggs is first before theirs to target Biggs first. Good chance of killing him instantly and you know his triple hit is up next anyway crit or not.

Well said +42
  • "Loose_Lee;717897" wrote:
    Really?
    "scuba;717891" wrote:
    "tRRRey;717852" wrote:
    The only thing you need to care about is how fast your shard opponent's Biggs are. If you can make your Biggs faster without Lando lead, then run Wedge lead.

In a mirror match, all you have to do is target Biggs first with the triple hit, and you win.

Wouldn't you target their Wedge first with the triple hit? I prefer leaving Biggs alone if I can help it

Than lando

Biggs/Lando first...

I am not using wiggs anymore so I can't take Biggs out with multiple assist attack, so trying to mostly remember from past battles.

That is why wedge first, if not I keep crit hitting Biggs who will call wedge every other turn. So I get rid of wedge first.

I think when I did run wiggs vs wiggs I took out wedge first if I went before he did his AoE, if not than I think I took out Biggs. So it was always situational.

I still think Wedge is still bigger threat.
  • One of the main reasons I attack Wedge first is to get rid of the Red Leader bonus from Biggs. He falls off hard after that.
    Maybe it's different if you're facing Wedge lead, but most of my server has Lando lead including me.
  • "tRRRey;717976" wrote:
    One of the main reasons I attack Wedge first is to get rid of the Red Leader bonus from Biggs. He falls off hard after that.
    Maybe it's different if you're facing Wedge lead, but most of my server has Lando lead including me.

I am pretty sure that the bonus stays even after wedge dies
  • 9/10 times I run Rex lead with Lando, Wiggs, and a brute Sun Fac. Sometimes I run Landakin (Lando or Rex lead), with Rex, and Wiggs. I generally never run Wedge lead. I stay #1 8/10 times on payout, but that also requires strategy and/or sniping on the last 1-7 minutes. It's tough at the top!

https://swgoh.gg/u/snakesonaplane/
  • "scuba;717891" wrote:
    "tRRRey;717852" wrote:

Than lando

And if they have Anakin?

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago