Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Working on Hk47's mods

When HK throws his made I want to see read. I have his speed at 140, potency at 55, and crit % at 20.

I am hoping HK goes 1st and sets up my IG 88 for lots of bonus damage. My 88 is at 138 speed. What speeds do I need to mod to so I am faster than most players?
  • "throws his made I want to see read" ?? This isn't the Da Vinci Code. Have no idea what this means but I can provide some insight on the 2nd part.

Droids, besides BB8 and R2 r the slowest toons in this game barring Asajj and Baze.

U cannot possibly mod them to be faster than most players, Doesn't matter, evem if u have God mods...not happening.

Now, if you run full droids INCLUDING BB8, all your droids will get a +40% tm boost at the start of any encounter which will make them faster out the gate if modded properly.
  • He meant when hk throws grenade he wants to see red... Meaning debuffs (I think).

As far as speed goes, og droids were used with a very fast JE who gave a TM boost, so speed-wise they were actually very fast (had to be because they were so squishy). However, droid mechanics really don't work well these days.

For your original question, as old as your shard is, you're looking at the 220+ speed range. That's a very general evaluation; there are a lot of variables.