Forum Discussion

coolnessda
Rising Newcomer
6 years ago

Your thoughts on new dooku rework

I have to say they did dooku wonders in my opinion with this update. I like using him in sith teams and now he's even more effective with separatist groups from what it looks like. For any who use him what do you think of him now?
  • I spent my last zeta on Nute, he's next. Looking forward to running him through the wringer. His kit has never impressed me and I always wanted him to be good, I really hope he's decent now.
  • "Guest;c-1863806" wrote:
    "Shaddes;c-1863802" wrote:
    At least riposte is dispellable, he would be extremely dangerous if it was locked

"Shaddes;c-1863802" wrote:
    At least riposte is dispellable, he would be extremely dangerous if it was locked

I don't think so. It's only a 2 turns buff, even locked won't make hit a danger because everyone is stealth, including Dooku but excluding the tank. It actually means one thing : you either get dispel, and then lose the buff, or don't get targeted by single attacks, just AOE. Problem is : Yoda and JKA AOE are not counterable, DT AOE dispels, Dengar's AOE make him stealth, etc... Basically, this spell as one use at the moment : cleanse and + 15%TM.

Which means one thing to me : we are missing characters/kits reworked to make it somehow interesting.

Meaning my crappy G11 Dooku w/o omega on Master of Makashi is better this way?
    Didn't think about that. Just didn't put the omega because no omegas.