Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Zarris

Does she have a place in the meta on the right team? What's that team?
  • "War;926506" wrote:
    "Gank_Killer;926377" wrote:
    zBarris

zVader

zMaul

replacing the first letter of their name is flibbity flop, and by flibbity flop, I really mean **** ****

We can't stop now, we haven't reached the really annoying ones. like; Zormtrooper, Zeers, Zeia, Zan or would it be Zolo?

Zarriss, Zader, and Zaul at least roll off the tongue well enough, lol.

@War

Zasma is the worst

Or would it be Zaptain Zasma?
  • "mamba;925134" wrote:
    I'm thinking to build a GK / Zarris team (meaning I've GK and the zeta's for barris) but again haven't seen any on my shard and since the zarris change the popularity hasn't been with zaul and zader....

So it's the first world choice of using the zeta on zaul and battle for fastest speed mods or try another tactic

Gk zarris and chaze?

Prefer to avoid a full Jedi because then need to zeta qgj ....

Assuming access to any character what's the ideal gk zarris squad to battle zaul and Zader teams?

The team u want is slow, so it has to b tanky. zMaul, ZQGJ, Boba, TFP all will go b4 u.

GK (L), zBariss, z5's, Aayla, B2. 1 dispeller, 2 cleansers, 2 counters, stun, slow and highly tanky. Best comp imo.
  • "KunSuffian123;925097" wrote:
    Pair it with ur General Kenobi, use B2 as ur debuff. The rest its your choice bro

Completely agree!
  • We have a pretty relaxed shard but zader has mostly been removed from our top 10 with rex leads.

The two zarris teams in our top 15 are:
    Rex, GK, Baze, Zarris, Boba
    Wedge, Biggs, Baze, Chirrut, Zarris

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago