Forum Discussion

7 years ago

ZBarris

Other than healing immunity how do you counter barris's zeta on GK?
  • When iwas using titans team in arena, my raid han and cls would outdamage the heal, kill barriss using obly those 2, then clean up
  • "Crazylazyguy;c-1448659" wrote:

Another way is to simply outdamage the heal.

Nobody out damages the heal of my 40k health (52k with GK lead) zarriss. Some single characters can hit that hard with specials, so it is theoretically possible with favorable RNG, ability to bypass kenobi taunt (fracture/CLS), but really it requires the crit immune buff on zarriss to out damage (read: prevent) the heal.

And you can out damaging the heal on an undergeared zarriss.
  • Anyone notice that Zarris heals toons who have RJT's healing immunity debuff on them?
  • "Liath;c-1449443" wrote:
    "KvotheQGBQG2;c-1449438" wrote:
    Anyone notice that Zarris heals toons who have RJT's healing immunity debuff on them?

Her regular heal bypasses healing immunity (as do all equalization heals). Her zeta heal doesn’t work.

Is that WAI, because RJT's healing immunity says that her Defiant Slash will "inflict healing immunity for 2 turns (this effect can't be Copied, Dispelled, or Resisted)."

• @Fanatic
    You wrote "nobody outheals" your 52k health zbariss unless attacking her with crit immunity or being undergeared.

As several of us have already said, you are mistaken.

And to repeat, i would leave bariss for last. She was the hardest to kill, but with defense down and big hitters like wedge basic, han special, han basic, leia basic, cls special, it is no problem. Weaker hits of 15k ish like CLS basic amd biggs basic still take away her health.
  • "Liath;c-1449486" wrote:

Yes. As I said, all equalization heals bypass healing immunity. It has nothing to do with JTRey. The healing immunity isn’t being resisted, it just doesn’t stop this effect. This long predates the existence of JTRey.

Thanks, Liath. This was bugging me so this explanation is great.
  • "Mobewan;c-1449496" wrote:
    @Fanatic
    You wrote "nobody outheals" your 52k health zbariss unless attacking her with crit immunity or being undergeared.

As several of us have already said, you are mistaken.

And to repeat, i would leave bariss for last. She was the hardest to kill, but with defense down and big hitters like wedge basic, han special, han basic, leia basic, cls special, it is no problem. Weaker hits of 15k ish like CLS basic amd biggs basic still take away her health.

If you're strategy is to simply outdamage the heals, then you're inevitably gonna end up attacking kenobi, who is much tankier than barris. Most effective strategy is either annihilate with nihilus, generate an expose train with resistance, or fracture kenobi and whittle down Barris while she's protected by crit hit immunity
  • Running ewoks you need to be smart.

Let her have crit immunity, call paploo to assist where required to remove GKs taunt.

It's tough, but doable on offense, fight the urge to use wickets massive damage AOE as it will rebuff GK with taunt.

Defense ewoks will never survive.