Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Zeta guidance

Hello everyone, I'm trying to decide on who should get my first zeta when I finally have the 20 mats. Depending on the suggestions, I'll probably change my current farms to focus more on the specific team. At the moment I currently am holding at about 300 in arena and would like to have a team that can go higher but also help with raids. Here is a link to my toons: https://swgoh.gg/u/wolf54x/collection/

Thank you in advance for any and all help :)
  • Your Resistance is a sound first investment. Farm those stars and gear them up. They beat most teams and dominate GW :)
  • OK, managed to get Finn up from 0/100 to 42/100 before the double drops ended so I'll focus on him, and should the 5th be Trooper or Pilot?
  • I'm building resistance too, and from my forum research, it's trooper all the way. Sad because he is a harder farm, but expose on basic keeps the wheels rolling. On the plus side he is easier to gear than pilot.
  • Shadow - If you go Resistance, Trooper is a must have. He gets 100% TM every expose and applies another expose on his basic. He is also the team dispeller of enemy buffs. Finn, Poe, Trooper are the core of Resistance.
  • "Shadow592;c-1157352" wrote:
    OK, managed to get Finn up from 0/100 to 42/100 before the double drops ended so I'll focus on him, and should the 5th be Trooper or Pilot?

Trooper. RP is an easy farm though, so I would get her too. You need RT because his TM gain keeps Resistance going. He spams exposes, removes buffs, and is the bulk of your damage.

RP is great for HAAT. Not a bad investment, but not before you can gear up Poe, Finn, RT and R2. Rey and RP are good to have, but the others make you arena viable.
  • "fasterthanyous;c-1157454" wrote:
    Shadow - If you go Resistance, Trooper is a must have. He gets 100% TM every expose and applies another expose on his basic. He is also the team dispeller of enemy buffs. Finn, Poe, Trooper are the core of Resistance.

"ExarTheKun;c-1157542" wrote:
    "Shadow592;c-1157352" wrote:
    OK, managed to get Finn up from 0/100 to 42/100 before the double drops ended so I'll focus on him, and should the 5th be Trooper or Pilot?

Trooper. RP is an easy farm though, so I would get her too. You need RT because his TM gain keeps Resistance going. He spams exposes, removes buffs, and is the bulk of your damage.

RP is great for HAAT. Not a bad investment, but not before you can gear up Poe, Finn, RT and R2. Rey and RP are good to have, but the others make you arena viable.

OK, so trooper it is. I take as far as the zeta go it's Finn first followed by Number Crunch on R2?
  • "Shadow592;c-1157975" wrote:
    "fasterthanyous;c-1157454" wrote:
    Shadow - If you go Resistance, Trooper is a must have. He gets 100% TM every expose and applies another expose on his basic. He is also the team dispeller of enemy buffs. Finn, Poe, Trooper are the core of Resistance.

"ExarTheKun;c-1157542" wrote:
    "Shadow592;c-1157352" wrote:

OK, so trooper it is. I take as far as the zeta go it's Finn first followed by Number Crunch on R2?

Yeah. zFinn is all you really need. Number crunch just makes it mpre effective :)

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 5 hours ago