Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Zeta mats

This is dumb come on i get 1 zeta in last month from that challange
  • "leef;c-1172774" wrote:
    the zeta challenge is comparable with the carbanti challenge, it's nice to get some but you need a f ton more than you're getting from the challenges.
    quite frankly, the carbanti challenge is annoying me more than the zeta challenge.

I'm hoarding carbs as well. Think I have ten full ones now lol
  • "warmonkey;c-1172794" wrote:
    "leef;c-1172774" wrote:
    the zeta challenge is comparable with the carbanti challenge, it's nice to get some but you need a f ton more than you're getting from the challenges.
    quite frankly, the carbanti challenge is annoying me more than the zeta challenge.

I'm hoarding carbs as well. Think I have ten full ones now lol

maaaaan, that's crazy talk !! ;)
  • I have around 60 zetas cause i dont have enough omegas or mk 3 ability mats to put the zetas on anyone. Also, even i i could, theres nobody i want to zeta
  • Same story as a few folks above here... I got a pretty good run when I opened the challenge for a month or two, enough to equip 1 zeta per month perhaps, and lately, it all dried up, maybe 1 piece per week. I buy some as well, but it's tough because I also buy those pesky purple gear that just about everyone in my collection requires. Fortunately, I'm mostly done with buying ships.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 10 hours ago