Forum Discussion

8 years ago

zJyn Lead team composition

Hi,

I am in a January 2016 shard, and I'm tired of the 40+ CLS lead squads in the top 50 of my arena. While I wait for the Bounty Hunters to be finally given the love they deserve, I'd like to use a zJyn lead. I only looked at her kit a few days ago, and man was I surprised. It's awesome!
Revive, advantage buff (hi there, R2 zeta), stun, TM steal, immune to stun...
I really want to make something out of her lead, especially the 5% protection recovery for each buff gained. The expose on debuff is a nice bonus, but with the double/triple cleanse teams out there, it will be hard to use.

Right now, it seems hard to play rebels without CLS and R2, so my base team composition would be (l)zJyn, CLS, zzR2. I need advice for the last two spots. I have most of the farmable toons at 7* or near 7* stars except Baze, whom I don't plan to level, and Thrawn/ATF/DN.

I thought about the following duos:

--- GK + zLeia
GK, he's obviously one of the best tanks in the game and can debuff/provide lots of buffs. Sadly he isn't rebel so he won't benefit the 5%protec gain and can't be revived which could be great for a tank. zLeia, she hits quite hard and can provide up to 3 buffs/turn.
However, I'm afraid this comp will be quite squishy.

--- zK2 + Chirrut.
K2 is a rebel and his zeta really shines with a zJyn lead, his daze works well vs a CLS lead and his attack down can also help proc a few exposes. Chirrut can heal, debuff, and provide lots of buffs.
The problem with this composition is the damage output. Are CLS and chirrut damage enough?

So guys, I need you! Do you think these comps would work? If not, any idea on how to improve them? Thanks! (And sorry for my english, French over here :) )