Forum Discussion

DRACOraiden
Rising Newcomer
8 days ago

Support Missing Bonus Calendar October

So I have the issue that I redeemed the free Bonus calendar for October on October 1st in the web shop and it didn't show the calendar in the game afterwards. I did als redeem the free 7 days calendar and that one cam up in game. I did contact the support but after multiple sessions I have to say: Yes I do have patience but it's LIMITED.

I did open the cases out of the in game client from my android device (though it makes no difference as it is simply a link to the ea help site and login has to be done then) and 2 times I was told that my chat will be forwarded to a responsible team and I should not leave the chat. Both times ist ended with a connection issue after 30+ minutes of waiting. Then I made a new attempt to get the issue solved but the result was negative as well (parts can be read in the transcripts, I edited out the supporter names for data protection reasons).

Annoyingly I am now seemingly unable to update the case or open another one via my account as it is not providing me the option anymore to chat with a supporter. I did now try multiple times via game client on PC and on android but seems that I am not satisfied enough with the support to further put up cases.

Any suggestions on how to progress with the case?